Thursday, September 29, 2005

Love in uptown

Craigslist Seattle is featuring the ongoing soap opera of Uptown Girl and Guy. Check it out.

UPTOWN girl


Reply to: anon-100338919@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-27, 11:46AM PDT


it was nice to see your cute face again last night. damn, how I wish I've never emailed that dude!
if you change your mind, coffee sometime?
  • this is in or around QA
  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

UPTOWN girl


Reply to: anon-100561503@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-28, 10:55AM PDT


Just out of curiousity, let me know once for all, so I wont ever post you another desperate MC posting...are you and that dude an item now?
he was the one who replied to my posting first, he was the one who told me you weren't attached, he was the one who gave me hints about you,
he was the one who acted out as if he was going to 'help'...now I know I shouldn't have trusted a guy friend of yours. damn..I guess it's my lost!

There's a huge possibility that dude or maybe you might read this posting. Just let me know and I'll not bother to post another "coffee sometime" posting!




  • this is in or around me again
  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

uptown GUY


Reply to: anon-100646008@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-09-28, 4:51PM PDT


You are totally pathetic.

You're never going to get a girl like that. Just ask her the fuck out.
It's wayyyy more attractive then this bulshit.




  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: