Friday, September 30, 2005

Staying one step ahead of Josh

I'm sure this won't be shocking but this blog is not our full-time job. We post when we can. The best posts are shorty and pithy and tell you something you didn't already know. Unfortunately, on a few items this week, Mr. fancy blogger Josh over at Metroblogging Seattle had already beat us to the punch. Though we were both well behind girlfag on the topic, I'm left with that icky feeling of irrelevance. Do I tell Josh to take a hike and stay the heck out my neighborhood? Certainly not. We're so 1/2 ass, we need all the help we can get posting valuable tidbits about Belltown and Lower Queen Anne, etc. So, we will just have to turn up our game. And, oh yeah, check that Josh hasn't already posted our next gem before we click 'publish.'

-- j&k

Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me, a fancy blogger? I guess I'm flattered, but you're definitely not irrelevant! Soon, I'll just wait a couple hours and steal from your site.